- Reuters reported yesterday on a new Central Bank regulation limiting cash transactions of foreign companies, and reports today on the apparent reason: a liquidity crunch that is getting critical.
- The Kansas City Star talks to a
woman who wants to collect on her father’s property claim in Cuba. Nebraska
- Frank Calzon calls for a dialogue in
among “bishops, young communists, human rights activists, bureaucrats, the army, political prisoners, dissident writers and professionals and independent labour activists.” Cuba
- From CubaNet, a report on an impact of remittances: Cubans who prefer not to work.
- In the Washington Post, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend looks back at the views of her father, former Attorney General Robert Kennedy, on travel to
, and hopes President Obama adopts his position that “travel restrictions are inconsistent with traditional American liberties.” Cuba