· Trabajadores on Cuba’s shrinking labor force; in 2018 there will be fewer Cubans of working age than dependents (young and old combined).
· Trabajadores explains how to update residential property titles, a prerequisite to any transfer, by sale or otherwise.
· The Council of State announces legislative elections October 21 and 28.
· Cuba’s legislature will meet July 23, Granma reports, with no details about the agenda. Rumored agenda items are tax and migration policies and a new cooperatives law.
· Cuban New Yorker on a Chinese-Cuban restaurant, with a primer on Chinese immigration to Cuba thrown in.