- Reuters: Coast Guard interceptions of Cuban migrants were down sharply in the fiscal year ended September 30.
- A British cruise line’s ships will call on Havana.
- BBC on bloggers in Cuba.
- Another profile of the Angels’ Kendry Morales, this one from USA Today.
- In advance of the UN General Assembly debate on the resolution condemning the
embargo, the Cuban foreign ministry publishes a report on its effects. U.S.
- I don’t have the Taylor Branch book on President Clinton, but this Newsweek article says he termed the embargo on
a “foolish, pandering failure.” Cuba